Friday, February 4, 2011

New Member

If anyone is in the Heights (with Usnavi and Vanessa) for shabbat, listen to the announcements tonight in shul.
Thats right I have officially become a member of Mt. Sinai. It only took me 2 Yrs but I felt that the time had come.
Now I can go to all the really cool events that the shul runs, like all those awesome shabbat meals and Friday Night Tish's. or maybe even a few Melave Malka Estersons. Who knows, the possibilities are endless.
I do know one thing, that I will now go to the all female talent show coming up(the only reason i actually became a member is cuz I heard all members can go, is this true??)

Aight well I am not going to have time for a real post today before shabbat, but have no fear Pt 2 will be on its way shortly.

Just want to thank all my followers, I just hope you all know what you got yourselves into.

Shabbat Shalom and have a great weekend watching the superbowl. RAVENS 2012!!!!!

AC

1 comment: