Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is this really Happening

Well people, I cant believe that I am actually doing this. Starting a blog.
Soooooo lame I know.
But hey it gives me something to do when I think I may be falling asleep at work or when Im bored out of my mind at home and cant watch any more episodes of Kim and Courtney take on New York.

In this blog, besides for spending time showing people how abd I am at typing,( i prob have like 8 typos already and am way to lazy to go back and proofread for it all) I will be throwing out my opinions on the world. Some of these opinionis will be the most brillinats ideas you ahve ever heard, while others are even absurd to me, but I cant change what I think.
I managae to go on many rants to my friends about topics ranging from judaism to grad school to girls wearing boots, and I am hoping that there are some crazy people out there that may be interested in hearing these opinions as well. Or you can all jsut get together and make fun of my ideas and creat new friendships based off making fun of me which I would be more than happy to have impacted a group of friends like that. I heard if I make 3 new friendships based of a blog then I am guarunteed a spot in Olam Habah so who knows, maybe I wont be going to hell after all.

So i hope you will all be checking this post board constantly and I will try to keep you all as entertained as possible until I get sick of having a blog of my own .

Check back later today for my first real opinion post.

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to know my tuition money is going to good use. Seriously, this is actual proof that you don't do any work

    ReplyDelete
  2. dud, this si the colest blog ever. realy kep up the god work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty friggen excited.

    -combo/elliot

    ReplyDelete