Tuesday, April 5, 2011

YU

So we all know how much I love YU right. I went on the joint Israel program, then stayed in YU for the extra year. I was an RA, and now I work there. I really am never going to leave am I. There's nothing wrong with still going to free events right?? right?? I would like to start off with a congrats to the New YU Presidential Fellows. The first round of offers have gone out and I wont say names yet since I dont think they have accepted them yet, but you guys know who you are. Now as much as we all love YU and have been brainwashed by it, Or even for those of you who hate YU and all that it stands for this video will make you laugh. I have never seen anything like this. The video is a kid in LA who videotapes himself opening his acceptance or rejection letter from YU Admissions. When i think of video acceptances, I think "The Real World Las Vegas" or other reality TV shows. It even makes me think of Legally Blond when she makes the video application to get into Harvard Law. BUT for YU I would never have though such a thing could exist. Just sit back relax and enjoy a good laugh with Aviv and his mom in LA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHo98Wdutpo&NR=1 AC

1 comment: